Monday 22 June 2009

Appreciation

Just a quick thought that is going on my head at the present moment in time is, appreciation. How people show appreciation and for the most part the lack of it. I know that we live in a very selfish world where we are told we have to step on the next man/women to succeed. But it still, to this day shocks me how people can't see a good deed you have done for them and simply show appreciation. I am not saying kissing the ground you walk on but a simple meaningful. Thank you. I have seen how quick people forget the good that has been done. Your so called friends you have know near all you life can turn on you and forget all the things you done and gone through together. The same with family, they can forget that you once all lived under the same roof. People can be so wrapped in how they are feeling they forget to consider you. Or if your not beating at there drum something must be wrong with you. The list could go on, but I will leave it there. Just one of my many observation and thought i would express it. All i am saying is if you have beautiful people in your life APPRECIATE them because if they were no longer on this earth you would miss them.

3 comments:

Queen ZiZi said...

Very true i just want you to know that i appreciate you and all the great things you do for me and our company i do feel truly blessed to have you in my life as a sister,cousin,friend,business partner and all the other roles you play in my life.If nobody has told you this today i love u.

xx

Max Gibson said...

Thank you for this insight. I think this is definitely something that we always need to be conscious of. Thank you's are great, but I find that sometimes just telling people something you like or admire about them is just enough. There is nothing like an unexpected compliment. Thanks again for your ideas. You are a great inspiration!

Max Gibson
wineandbowties.com

Miss G said...

Thanks for the comments. Queen ZiZi my sister from another mother you can put a smile on my face. xxxxxx

Post a Comment