Monday 13 July 2009

Ready for Success!!!!!!!!

Its taken a couple of years to get to the stage I am at now, where I realized that I did not want to work for large companies for the rest of my life and go for the vision that was inside my head. I have taken the much needed steps to making my vision come to reality. There have been many bumps in the road mostly from the so called 'helpers' that come along with there 'advice' and 'contacts'. They ranged from a World.Wide.Women that loved the sound of her own voice, every week she was meeting someone knew and had a new so called contact, nothing EVER materialized. To the man that said everything was a phone call away and again nothing ever materialized. Sadly after that you realize that very few people genuinely mean you well in this capitalist society. We are taught from youth how important individual success is, and you do what you have to do to get it. I have no problem with individual success but I just will never understand the point in holding back the next generation instead of holding the door open for them. I am now in a space where the future looks so bright and I know hard work is coming but I am ready for it. I know you got to work hard before success comes. But i don't know if i am the only one that feels like i am ready for it. Everyone definition of success is different, I have defined mine. I hope you have defined yours. That is one of the most important steps of being ready for success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment